Dance Party Policy
- Admission for SU students or SU Alumni:
- A valid ticket.
- A valid SU college ID, or SU Alumni Card/Fraternity or Sorority Membership card.
- Admission for Guests Requires:
- A valid ticket.
- A current College/University Picture ID Card with proof of age (18 years of age or older for admittance).
- Fraternity or Sorority Membership card with proof of age (18 years of age or older for admittance).
- Entrance Requirements
- All patrons will be searched for weapons, alcohol, and other drugs.
- Entrance will be prohibited to persons appearing to be intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No beverage containers are permitted inside the facility before, during, or after the event.
- Backpacks, weapons, beverage containers, recording devices, canes, laser pointers, and sticks (or other hand carried implements), will not be allowed into the event. If discovered inside, event participant must surrender items in question or leave event.
- Event Rules
- Attendees will not be allowed readmission once they have departed from the venue.
- Once the event reaches capacity, admission will end for the evening. No waiting line will be maintained after capacity is reached.
- Any patron of an activity held on Syracuse University property who is found participating in unsafe practices i.e. moshing, slam dancing, etc. (as deemed by campus public safety and/or risk management officials), is expected to cooperate with the request of an SU official or staff working at the function to discontinue the practice.
Violators of this policy are subject to Section XI of Syracuse University Code of Conduct, Section III A of the Syracuse University Policy on Alcohol, Other Drugs, and Tobacco, and local, state, and federal laws.
Click here to review the Kimmel Food Court entrance policy in place on Friday and Saturday nights from 11:30pm-3:00am.