Student Centers and Programming Services
Welcome! Student Centers and Programming Services (SCPS) serves the Syracuse University Community by managing the Schine and Goldstein Student Centers and scheduling non-academic programs on campus. The office serves approximately 450 Recognized Student Organizations as well as all Academic and Administrative departments on campus. We act as an information network for the campus coordinating support services such as technical needs, room set-ups, safety needs, and scheduling over 13,000 programs each fiscal year.
Mission and Vision
- To create an environment for the Syracuse Community that exemplifies quality service through dedicated student driven support.
- To offer a safe and diverse environment in our facilities.
- To support Scholarship in Action by providing an environment for our student employees that develops leadership skills and offers transformative experiences in preparation for their future.
- To provide the highest level of customer service.
- To work collaboratively with the Syracuse Community to provide excellence in events and facilities management.
- To be the centralized information nexus for the Syracuse community.